Monday 7 April 2014

Feedback

WOWZERS!

We've only been going a week and already Twitter is awash with some great feedback for the site.

Here is just a sample of what famous people have been saying about our work!

Cheers guys.


haha- bill gates doesn't have an avatar - Even we know how to do that!

Um... bit harsh Richard? 

okay..... I voted for the other guy anyway.

This isn't going as well as I thought.

But ...but Stephen we loved you in Blackadder.

I don't know who you are lady..

DAMN! Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse.

6 comments:

  1. Yes Hello Mr H . . . . . .Well you lot are ones hiding your comment box under a bushel. But it is back and so am I. Just as well I am a loyal fan or it would be a right rum do.

    I am not entirely sure Piers Morgan's support is ideal, he is not the most popular man in the world. As for Mr B Gates he does not mean it really just look at his bank accounts and you will see why.

    Keep up the good work I am off to investigate why comments boxes vanish . . . . . . . I know I am silly but a man's got a do what a man's got a do. OK I dont but I am nice. . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are Good Egg Rob. Lord knows why the comments box keeps buggering off. Maybe it gets sea sick? hahahahahahaha

      Delete
  2. Those made me HAHAHAHAhahahaha. I really need to learn how to do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Top tip: harass and annoy famous names until they snap. I find that routing through their bins at night and leaving little "presents" in their bed when..... um..... oh dear...

      Delete
  3. Oh shit, Piers is a fan? I may have to stop reading for a while until this dies down. Sorry guys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Piers just like to troll us with photos of his open anus....or is his face? I can't tell. Either way, he's just lonely like an abandoned fart. Pay no attention to him and he will drift away out of the nearest open window soon enough.

      Delete

Poop deck. - hahahahaha I said poop!